<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Nuhhhh yesterday was the first day of the holidays that I didn't have to step in to school and I spent the entire day on music! So far, I've spent today entirely on music too. Tsk, so much for planning to get my act together this school hols and study whatever I've failed to study for the mid-years. The worst thing is that I've also forgotten most of what I actually did manage to study for the mid-years. PSSSSSSSSSSH.

Omg singfest got postponed! I am damn sad because what if they pushed it to the O-level period?! ): I'm totally expecting a kick-ass line-up of either indie or alternative acts this year because '07 already saw punk/power pop acts and '08 had mostly songwriter stuff. I hope they push it to the end of the year and brighten up my festive period (:

Please don't laugh at me after you read this, but at the beginning of the year, the school asked us to list 5 careers we were interested in so that they could plan for the career seminar. So I listed down events planner as one of them because I thought it'll be pretty cool if I could bring good acts down to S'pore and watch them live. But then, I didn't really take my 5 choices down seriously. Until we did some DISC personality profiling thing in school and I got events planner under my list of suggested careers, then I was like woah maybe I should name this as my ambition whenever people ask me instead of telling them that i don't know. But omg now ): I'm trying to arrange for this surprise-visit on someone and it's super hard because only 5 people replied me but then we can't even find a day and time where all 5 can make it. This sucks because I think we won't be able to surprise that someone and make her happy plus my little ambition will crash and burn.
2:37 PM;